Coffee Punch - for Breakfast!

Coffee Punch.

It's one of the staples at our church's annual Christmas Party.  If you aren't in line when it's ready, you've got about five seconds before we devour the delicious thing.

Now #Kroger has just blown my mind. They sent me some #free Coffee, and said I needed to put ice cream in it.  Uh, hello, you don't have to tell me twice!!!  I put creamer in my coffee, so ice cream is practically the same thing, right? 😉

They also gave me coupons to help make it even better, so I got some of their Original Whipped Topping, some Chocolate Syrup, and of course some sprinkles. 

My parents have coffee every morning, so while visiting them I joined in on the ritual but took it to a whole new level. 



    







I even let the dog think she could get a good sniff in.  But no chocolate for her.  Actually, the next morning she decided to finish off my package of tiny chocolate chip cookies.  I'm still bitter about that.  I'm glad she didn't get sick.  Like I said they were tiny, but so delicious.  I think Dad and I had eaten only 3 so far! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Breathe - #freesample

The Free Stuff Guest Blog You Never Knew You Needed

Time for your "First Day"!!