A Cat Fight For The Gravy - #freesample

Americans have such a wide variety of food options. In fact, we too often say we're tired of a certain food.  Sometimes I think we should eat more rice and beans just so we understand.  

My cats sure understand.  I found a food they like, and I know sometimes animals can be picky, so I try not to switch out their food if I can help it.  Except when Kroger sends me free things to try.  
This leads to spoiled kitties!  


Don't listen to anything they tell you about being hungry.... look at their stash! 
In fact, the vet told me they all need to eat LESS haha!
(shown here: Fancy Feast, Temptations treats, and Purina One Indoor dry food)



This time, we got two servings of Meow Mix Simple Servings, and a sample of Blue Adult Indoor Health dry cat food.  
Let me just tell you, these noses know when this box if for them!  They love Kroger, too!
 




The Blue food looked different than I expected. It was tiny pebbles. I've saved some for the days when they want treats - because they want to play. I toss the treats and they'll chase them across the kitchen and into the living room, or around the corner down the hallway.  These look perfect for treat play time so I've saved just a few for later! ;)







Do you see him yelling about how he is starving ?

So mistreated, the kitty. (NOT)

Also, he has a GIANT mouth.
He reminds me of the Joker.
Maybe he is the Joker. He's the punk of the house
(aka, the youngest.)


  
This is like an episode of the Berenstain Bears, except my Cats: Get the Gimmies!





I like their ingredient list, or I should say the lack of it!


Strax has the best tail. It is an entire foot long.
It is as long as the rest of him!


Rory curls his tail. For food, around my arm, around my leg... he'd probably swing from it like a monkey if he could. He's more like a dog - he wags his tail when he's happy.

...And then he was so happy, he went on to the next bowl and his back end went up. So happy.




Little Bit took hers off to the side.





Duncan wants his anywhere, anyhow,
just in his mouth.
Strax always comes back to say thank you.

That's a flower hair accessory they knocked off my dresser and played soccer with until it ended up in the kitchen.  Basically the same with the dryer sheet.  Such strange toy preferences.


Although, Rory is a mouser. 
That is, he would be if we had real mice.
He L.O.V.E.S those little ones that come in a pack of three and have catnip in them.  
The first time he met one, he played with it for two hours straight!
Now they wind up under the couch, but I'm the coolest best-est cat mom in the world because I find something long (usually another toy on a stick/string) and fish them out.  Surprise! It's like a brand new toy again.  
Little Bit just watches.


Duncan gets jealous.





The other food we tried was the Meow Mix single servings.

I actually didn't find a whole lot I liked about these.  
They looked like table scraps and "people food" which must be their design, but seems to encourage eating that type of food in other settings (aka, on my table)

They sure loved the gravy though!

We were only sent two containers, which made things interesting when I set these out without thinking ahead and buying two more first..... You'd think I would know how many cats I have. 
I have to count them every time I close a door!
(More than once someone has been locked in the laundry room... or closet....)


Hungry again, that big mouth.  You'd think he didn't just eat yesterday or something.  

Here is my new favorite picture, and should be Meow Mix's new advertisement.
The longing in the eyes, the drooling, the photo bombing kitty nose, all for that gravy!

There's also something about that picture that just makes me laugh every time I see it.
That kitty makes me smile.
They all do, but he's precious.


 Don't worry, I made them share HAHA!
The other two just weren't so photogenic this time.




 Here's another shot, with both the Blue leftovers and now more Meow Mix in their drawer.  They know where their stash is, and try oh-so-hard to get to it.  See her asking for more?  Cute.

Big pretty eyed boy, sorry, you're not getting more. 
In fact, I think you're not very sneaky and got my hair flower down.  
Who knows, you probably found that dryer sheet in the trash.



Here's my crew, very curious about the falling leaves.  They're scared. They're curious. They don't know what to think.  Duncan was born in September last year, so that boy doesn't even remember what fall is. He spent his first night alive outside, and that's it.  Little Bit brought him and his two brothers up to my mom, and they've all been inside ever since.


 My prisoners, of course.  So mistreated.

No. They're such happy kitties. >^_^<


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Breathe - #freesample

The Free Stuff Guest Blog You Never Knew You Needed

Time for your "First Day"!!